1. Does WAEC or any educational institution or examination body
in Nigeria have the power to issue certificate the SECOND time
after the first is issued and without first retrieval of the first
certificate (just as they have done in the case of President
2. Is WAEC or any educational institution or examination body in
Nigeria (and globally) have the right to issue a fresh certificate to
an individual after a previous issuance even when the individual
never reported that the previous certificate contains error nor
returned same to allow for a fresh certificate to be issued (just as
they have done in the case of President Muhammadu Buhari)?
3. Is it not expected of WAEC or any educational institution or
examination body in Nigeria to issue a certified true copy of
certificate to individuals whose certificates got lost, stolen or
damaged, as with the global norm and policy?
4. If President Buhari swore on oath on five occasions (2003,
2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019) that his original WAEC certificate was
with the Military board, does it not amount to fraudulent practice
for him to be issued a fresh certificate by WAEC?
5. If President Muhammadu Buhari applied to WAEC for
misplaced/stolen/damaged original certificate, is WAEC permitted
under the law to issue a fresh certificate or a certified true copy of
the previous certificate?
6. If question 5 is the case, does it not amount to deception under
oath by President Muhammadu Buhari to have alleged in his
affidavit that his certificate was with the military board instead,
and thereby committing perjury?
7. Has Nigeria become a Banana Republic where those in power
are permitted to do as they please without regards for procedures,
policies and laws?